The One and Only Wishes

➸ Millionaire
➸ Long lasting relationship
➸ 3-5 credits in my SPM
➸ 45kg
➸ 155cm
➸ *NEW handphone
➸ Car licenses
➸ Car
➸ BlackBerry
➸ Hot Chilli Red high heels
➸ Collector of colour contact lens
➸ Wardrobe with FULL of outfit
➸ Fuji instax mini 7s (PINK)
➸ Gucci handbag
➸ Nike casual shoe




Friday, November 12, 2010

❤ 091110 ❤

Went library early morning with baby boy and sister. Waited for them sooooo effin' long!!! Arrrgggghhh*
No choice~ Im always the early bird. =P We study study study and study~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DAMN boring without babe sister laiying together. WE miss her!!! Due to her parents busy, cant fetch her out. *tears* :'(

My favourite moment had comes, "LUNCHII TIME" 
Fyi, Im half half keeping fit now. As u know, Im a super-duper FAT girl. FML and Shame on me!! Aaahhhhh.. dunno what nonsense am I talking bout. =.=" So, baby boy brought me a boil of "fu chukk yii maii", no ginko inside. STUPID!!! I know lots of people here think Im mad, cause I love ginko. But its really GOOD for our health. XD

I had tried Mc Flurry with Milo!! Taste good, but not good as Oreo. I miss the M&M one. No more appear in Malaysia. T__________________________________T

Chaoz! :*



No comments:

Post a Comment