The One and Only Wishes

➸ Millionaire
➸ Long lasting relationship
➸ 3-5 credits in my SPM
➸ 45kg
➸ 155cm
➸ *NEW handphone
➸ Car licenses
➸ Car
➸ BlackBerry
➸ Hot Chilli Red high heels
➸ Collector of colour contact lens
➸ Wardrobe with FULL of outfit
➸ Fuji instax mini 7s (PINK)
➸ Gucci handbag
➸ Nike casual shoe




Wednesday, December 15, 2010

❤ Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks ❤

Do you people heard "Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks" before? People LOVE Taiwanese food for sure they know it. and fyi, IM a Taiwanese food freak!! I admit, I wish to go Taiwan to eat ALL the food over there. Hmmm yea. Thats why my size would like dat. =X Nevermind!! Eat is my ONLY favourite thing to do when Im sad/happy/bored/lonely and etc. So, this Shihlin makes me effin' crazy with it. I LOVE their XXL Crispy Chicken / Seafood Tempura and of course their famous Handmade Oyster Mee Sua. Favourite~ Favourite~ Favourite~ 


I will try to eat other next time!! 
Log on to this webbie IF you're hungry now~
Shihlin Snacks


XOXO
Chaoz Chaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment