The One and Only Wishes

➸ Millionaire
➸ Long lasting relationship
➸ 3-5 credits in my SPM
➸ 45kg
➸ 155cm
➸ *NEW handphone
➸ Car licenses
➸ Car
➸ BlackBerry
➸ Hot Chilli Red high heels
➸ Collector of colour contact lens
➸ Wardrobe with FULL of outfit
➸ Fuji instax mini 7s (PINK)
➸ Gucci handbag
➸ Nike casual shoe




Friday, December 17, 2010

❤ My dream come true ❤

WE have the same dream, and now. The dream finally come true!!! I know its damn effin' lame, but for us, is really super hyper-ly GREAT!!!!! U know what??! WE are going to Kay-Elle for shopping. Just cant believe it. WE wish to go for a longggggggg longgggg time since we're Form3. FML!! Now, our dream finally come true. BEST of the WORLD!! Can says that, that was my 2010's surprise. Muahahahahahahahahaha!! Fyi, my baby boy is following me to go shopping also. Im sooo happy!! Omg =X 
Okkayy. I think Im a little bit over now. By the way, Im on da phone with my baby sister a.k.a engying now. While she is waiting me to finish posting my blog post. Hehehehe.

Xoxo
Chaoz Chaoz!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment