The One and Only Wishes

➸ Millionaire
➸ Long lasting relationship
➸ 3-5 credits in my SPM
➸ 45kg
➸ 155cm
➸ *NEW handphone
➸ Car licenses
➸ Car
➸ BlackBerry
➸ Hot Chilli Red high heels
➸ Collector of colour contact lens
➸ Wardrobe with FULL of outfit
➸ Fuji instax mini 7s (PINK)
➸ Gucci handbag
➸ Nike casual shoe




Friday, March 18, 2011

❤ Our 1st Anniversary ❤

Today 18th March 2011 is our 1st Anniversary.
Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh*
Sweet memories is *ALWAYS* happened on me.
and he bought me LOTS of stuff in this whole year and of course giving me surprise and EVERYTHING!!
Teeeheeeeee*
Too bad we do not celebrate Valentine's Day this year. Due to the reason he busy working and Im staying far from him. But nevermind. When he have off, he still spent his off day to me. *how sweet* =P
I told him I wanna celebrate our 1st Anniversary~ Im waiting for the surprise when he's back on 23rd (SPM result day) Make me even moreeeeeeeeeee scare now~! WORRIED! =X 
Here's some picha for you to see how sweet we are~ Hahahaha!


My birthday prezzie
 Baby E's bday party day
BB's birthday
@Each a Cup

Webbie with BB

Anniversary reminder from FB

红豆碗仔糕 from me

Choclair wrapper made from BB

Dunkin' Donut from BB

PY birthday outing

Our slipper

Our hands

PD trip

Easy Buddy

Made from me

BB's hand wrote from me when at library

School lookie

Our lucky stars

Christmas prezzie, Domo-kun from BB

CNY dating with BB

McD cutie bunny from BB
TOPSHOP's sneakers from BB

Movies for the whole year

Hair clip from BB

Our ice-cream stick

Crabbie from BB

Jelly beans from BB
Happy Anniversary Baby
I Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment