The One and Only Wishes

➸ Millionaire
➸ Long lasting relationship
➸ 3-5 credits in my SPM
➸ 45kg
➸ 155cm
➸ *NEW handphone
➸ Car licenses
➸ Car
➸ BlackBerry
➸ Hot Chilli Red high heels
➸ Collector of colour contact lens
➸ Wardrobe with FULL of outfit
➸ Fuji instax mini 7s (PINK)
➸ Gucci handbag
➸ Nike casual shoe




Friday, March 11, 2011

❤ Facebookie Reminder ❤

Today I found out something sweet from Facebook
Its my Anniversary remember with my baby boy. 
Hehehehe. 
I do not know Facebook would remind us bout In a relationship's anniversary.
Teeeheeeee*

Facebookie Reminder


Time flies.. I with baby boy gonna be 1 year in relationship.
It "considered" a steady relationship I think. 
Of course I wish that too~ =P 
I just can't wait for 18th March 2011
XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment