The One and Only Wishes

➸ Millionaire
➸ Long lasting relationship
➸ 3-5 credits in my SPM
➸ 45kg
➸ 155cm
➸ *NEW handphone
➸ Car licenses
➸ Car
➸ BlackBerry
➸ Hot Chilli Red high heels
➸ Collector of colour contact lens
➸ Wardrobe with FULL of outfit
➸ Fuji instax mini 7s (PINK)
➸ Gucci handbag
➸ Nike casual shoe




Thursday, December 23, 2010

❤ Christmas Prezzie ❤

Today was Christmas eve. Its always a happy day for everyone for count down-ing for 12am as CHRISTMAS DAY!! I do wish this year, I can celebrate it with my baby boy. BUT yet, I cant. Nevermind~ cause I can meet him on 27th Dec as our date. We are going to watch Gulliver's Travels. I knew he hearts the movie alot, cause is comedy. Hahas. Have been a long time, I did not go for a date with him. Last movie we watched is "SALT" 2D and its on the 30th July. How sad right? Thats why I PROMISED him, this time I'll watch movie with him. Xoxo baby boy!! 

About my Christmas prezzie. Muahahahahaha!! Please dont jealous that I could get my prezzie faster than YOU!! Btw, I get it before Christmas day or Boxing day. FML! My lovely sisters bought me something that I wish to get. Love them shoooooooooo muchh!!


MissFooEngYing gimme Liese Hair Bubble 
YingyinG gimme Jean Polka dots head bunny 


Btw, I wish I could receive moreeeeeeeee and moreeeeeeeeeeeeeee prezzie than these. I HOPE I can get "something" special from my baby boy on our date. Heart HIM!!


p/s: Would upload my prezzie after boxing day. *finger-crossed*


Xoxo
Chaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment