The One and Only Wishes

➸ Millionaire
➸ Long lasting relationship
➸ 3-5 credits in my SPM
➸ 45kg
➸ 155cm
➸ *NEW handphone
➸ Car licenses
➸ Car
➸ BlackBerry
➸ Hot Chilli Red high heels
➸ Collector of colour contact lens
➸ Wardrobe with FULL of outfit
➸ Fuji instax mini 7s (PINK)
➸ Gucci handbag
➸ Nike casual shoe




Sunday, March 6, 2011

❤ BB's 18th Birthday ❤

Celebrated BB's 18th Birthday on 27th Feb means last week's Sunday. Actually his bday is on 28th Feb means the LAST day of Feb. Lucky BB born on 28th. IF not~~ He ONLY can get my prezzie 4yrs once. and of course I can SAVE my money more. Hehehehehe.. NAH! Joking~ I saw nice tee, and I'll buy him too when is not a special day. *Im a good gf* xD Alright. Back to topic! andddddddddddddd.. We celebrated his bday @Jusco. U know lar. Seremban no place to go d. Jusco is still the BEST place for ppl to hang out. Aiks No choice!!
BabyV called GreenBox to book a room for us to SingK before the day. 10.30am sharp BabyV called me. She had arrived Jusco and Im late. Sorry =X 10.56am I reached Jusco. BabyV and I meet up at Baker's Cottage for choosing BB's cake. BabyE waited us at GreenBox. and.. BabyY came along. 4 pretty girls in a room waiting for BabyP and of course my BB to arrive. and FINALLY.. He arrived. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww~~ miss him miss him. Huggie is a MUST for us. *we're sweet couple, dont jealous* =P
Cutting cake time with baby boy. He looks shoooooo happy with it. Hahaha!!




Btw, I likie my nose here. looks sharp =X
BabyY vs BabyC
HAIR!!!! xD

2pm sharp off to hang out.
We chilled @Each a Cup for a MilkTea with Pearl, my favourite. ;-)

@Each a Cup with BB *my sleepy head*
he looks damn cute here. Arrrrhhhh!!

After chilling all the time. Movie time is a MUST too~ 
We had I am Number Four with BabyV, BabyP, Lam, Foong and of course me & BB.

 Honestly Im shooooooo in love with Alex Pettyfer.
Especially his smile!!! Arrrrhhhhhhhhhh~
Planning to watch Beastly with BB because of HIM!!!

After movie..
Steamboat time @S2 Steamboat/Grilled with BabyKM, BabyP, Lam, Foong, Haru, Me and BB

Thats all for the day. 
Time to bath now~ 
Don't know why am I spending shoooooo much time to blog this SHORT post. Omg!!
Chaoz peepo 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment