The One and Only Wishes

➸ Millionaire
➸ Long lasting relationship
➸ 3-5 credits in my SPM
➸ 45kg
➸ 155cm
➸ *NEW handphone
➸ Car licenses
➸ Car
➸ BlackBerry
➸ Hot Chilli Red high heels
➸ Collector of colour contact lens
➸ Wardrobe with FULL of outfit
➸ Fuji instax mini 7s (PINK)
➸ Gucci handbag
➸ Nike casual shoe




Wednesday, March 9, 2011

❤ Double date ❤

090310 (Wednesday) @Midvalley
It's my first time trying double date. =P
Sweet couple - Baby Y & her dada _ BabyC & BB

Early morning BabyY & her dada woke up super early as I know. and Im sorry that am late. Cause of my PARENTS. Makan damnnnnnnnnnn effin' slowwwwwww~ :'( Its not my fault. btw, I dont even feel like taking breakfast with them when I have rushy feelings inside my mind. 
FINALLY, I reached ktm. and the train GONE!! Sorry peepo. am LATE!!! and got some lil arguement with BB cause he waited me alone at Midvalley. Sorry baby~ Love u! =* 
Alright~ cut short!! Finally I reached there by 11am sharp. Quickly meet him at cinema. The first lookie he gimme is "SLEEPY  HEAD" look. Damnnnnnnnn effin' cute. *pinch* Hehehehe..
and I asked him quickly go buy ticket. cause I was worried bout we'll late for movie nor ticket sold out. and BB said he bought tickets and dont want tell me what movie tickets he bought. and he keep saying we gonna watch some "FUNNY" movie. I don't wanttttttttttttttt~ I ONLY WANNA WATCH "BEASTLY". Alex Pettyfer!!! *I will definately super sad if I cant watch Beastly.I sweared!*
Alrightttttttttttt~ 11.35am sharp we went in cinema 13. The cinema scared me at first. cause there is no one inside. I was like :-O WHAT?! BB~ u book the whole cinema? Then he say, yea worrr. then he ask me to choose sit where I wanna sit. and I choose F and he ask me to sit the couple seat. Teehee* He was shoooooooo sweet today. Mwahhhhhhhhhh him the MAX!!! and the movie starts....... BEASTLY!!!!!! I was like arrrhhhhhhh! my alex pettyfer. omgggggg! :-D
Beastly
1.15pm sharp we came out and joined BabyY & her dada. then they said wanna have lunch. So, me and BB don't want kacau. cause we're not hungry. In the end, seperate walk again. Have a slow shopping walk with BB about 1 and half hours and called BabyY. She said they're at Kenny Rogers. So, we dropped by and BB bought me Famous Amos cookies. ;-) Walk in MNG and get nothing out. Next stop, ZARA and get nothing out too. Next stop, PDI nothing too. Next stop, Top Shop. Finally get something here. BB bought me a pair of sneakers. Damnnnnnnnn effin' in love now. I wannna wear out!! I wanna wear out!!! :-D Go and have a lookie with my sneakers
TOPSHOP's TALLULAH2 Frill Lace Canvas Pumps
and we get back to MNG again!! BabyY bought MNG clothes. *happy* After that we went in Jusco and I bought a blue floral shorts with high waists. 

原宿 a.k.a HaraJuku

Tea time sure go for some sandwich stuff. and we went Gardens for SUBWAY!! *favourite* 
Shared 6inch honey oats bread + chicken slices + lettuce + cucumber + tomato + BBQ/Mustard/Thousand Island
Finished?! Walk around Gardens, separate couple walk again. 
6.15pm walk back to Midvalley and went to Pet's World. Saw cute little hamster. Awwww~ I wanna get a pair. 
Too bad I can't. Cause I still have 2 "monsters" I hav to look after. :'( btw, "monster" is my doggies. =X
6.35pm CHAOZ! Huggie with BB before he back home. *heart him lotssssssssssss*
OUTFIT of the DAY
 Top: Forever21
Bottom: Romp
Flats: Vincci
Handbag: F.Timber

THINGS of TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment